1) It takes all day to make really good spaghetti sauce.
2) It’s possible to “fight nice.”
3) Homemade cake always tastes better than one made from a mix.
4) Home isn’t a place; it’s the people who love you.
5) Trees are our friends.
6) Yes, you can go home again. Several times if necessary.
7) A cup of coffee and a hug can make even the worst day a little better.
8) If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
9) When someone compliments you, simply say “thank you.” Don’t try to talk them out of it.
10) Love is forever.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful Moms out there!
What wisdom have you learned from your mother? Feel free to add your mother’s lessons to the comment section.